วันอังคารที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2563

Writing topic sentences: Giving reasons


Giving reasons:

Write two topic sentences for each topic.

A. Why Students Cheat
     1.  There are many/several reasons why students cheat.
     2.  Students cheat for many/several reasons.

B.  Why People Want to be Rich
      1.  There are many reasons why people want to be rich.
      2.  People want to be rich for many reasons.

C.  Why Thailand Is A Good Country to Live in
      1.  There are many/several reasons why
            for many/several reasons.

D.  Why I Love My Mother/Father/Girlfriend/Boyfriend.
      1.  There are many reasons why I love my mother/...../..../.
      2.  I love my mother for many/several reasons.

E.  Why Thai Farmers Are Still Poor
     1. There are many/several reasons why Thai farmers are still poor.
     2.  Thai farmers are still poor for many/several reasons.

F.  Why People Die Young
     1.  There are many/several reasons why people die young.
     2.  People die young for many/several reasons.

G. Why I Want to Move to Another Country
     1.  There are many/several reasons why I want to move to another country.
     2.  I want to move to another country for many/several reasons.

H.  Why Thai Movies Are Not up to Standards
     1.  There are many/several reasons why Thai movies are not up to standards.
     2.  Thai movies are not up to standards for many/several reasons.

I.  Why Sports Can Make Us Rich
     1.  There are many/several reasons why sports can make us rich.
     2.   Sports can make us rich for many/several reasons.

J.  Why Thailand Is a Good Country to Visit
    1.    There are many reasons why Thailand is a good country to visit.
    2.   Thailand is a good country to visit for many/several reasons.

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น